Sunday, June 3, 2012

Win Valerie's New CD! It's Painless....

You Can Win a Free CD - just listen.
Hi, Everyone!

Would you like to painlessly enter to win my new CD containing exclusive photos, lyrics and more? All you have to do is reply to valerie@valeriejanlois.com by midnight, Sunday, June 10 with your name and email address. I will print the list out and cut the names into individual strips. The strips will go into a hat. How old school is that?

The first three names drawn will receive a CD!

I told you it was painless.

I love drawing names! So, come on and let's hear from you!
Meanwhile, "Concise", the first track on dos, has become something of a hit on online radio. Yay! If you're an online radio junky, please request it from your station. If you're any kind of radio junky, please request, request, request. Thanks!!

Still desperately seeking a human contact at YouTube who can get my Valerie JanLois channel back for me. Many thanks to all who have sent suggestions, but so far no luck.  
A million thanks for your continuing support. Indie artists rely solely on the good will and word of mouth of fans. There's no corporate sponsorship for our projects so pretty please tell your friends about my music. Forward this email to a friend - or lots of friends! Come visit my website and leave a comment in the guestbook. 'Like' my fan page on Facebook. Let me know what you think!
Thanks for listening and have a great week.
- Valerie

Posted via email from valeriejanlois's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment