Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Music Video from Valerie JanLois

I've already written about the shoot itself in my blog (http://valeriejanlois.blogspot.com) and on the journal page of my website (http://www.valeriejanlois.com) so I just want to take this opportunity to thank the production company, Headlight Films, for creating what I hope you will find to be a lovely piece of art. Jeffrey Wood of Fantasy Studios put me together with this very talented group of people -- thanks, Jeffrey! Saleah Askia, producer; Brandy McNeal, director; Michelle Chan, production manager; Cisco Rivera, cinematographer (and his amazing crew); Kassandra, makeup and hair stylist; Aaron at the piano...everyone was fun to work with and did a wonderful job. Thank you to you all! Cisco, if you read this, maybe you could send me the names and jobs of your staff for that shoot so I can publish them.

The video, "Sara/Miracles", can be found on YouTube and on my blog (address above). If you'd like to leave a comment you may do so there and/or go to my website and click on the 'friends' page. You can also sign up for my newsletter on the friends page.

Do you have a suggestion for the second video? LMK!! I'm leaning towards "No Drop of Love (Is Ever Wasted)". What do you think?


Thanks to everyone for your support. Every time I receive a note from one of you it just makes my day. Independent artists rely heavily on the enthusiasm and word-of-mouth of their friends and I so appreciate all the spreading of the word you have all done and continue to do. We've sold over 20% of the first run of the CD and that wouldn't have happened without your posts, forwards, tweets, etc.! Please keep it up!

Thank you! Enjoy the video.

Posted via email from valeriejanlois's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment